We would like to strengthen our team in a timely manner. Ideally, you have knowledge of NI-LabVIEW and / or NI-TestStand and enjoy the diversified development of new measurement and test systems.
Advantageous but not mandatory:
- Completed vocational training in the fields of electrical / automation technology, Physical engineering or mechanical engineering
- A degree as a certified electrical engineer / electrician
- Professional experience in the field of measuring and testing technology
- Database knowledge (SQL / SAP)
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Driver's license
- Working on challenging projects in a young, innovative team
- Flexible working hours, varied tasks, performance-based pay
- A pleasant, relaxed working environment
We value education and training of our employees with the goal of certification by National Instruments. We offer a pleasant workspace and independent participation in a dedicated team with a flat hierarchy.
Candidates are invited to send their application to the following e-mail address: info(at)merecs.de. Please include the following attachments in your application as PDF-files:
- CV (including contact information of at least two academic references)
- Transcripts of your professional degrees
- Letter of motivation indicating your background and interests and how it aligns with the vacant position