Automatic test equipment (ATE) is a general term for test equipment that performs tests on a device, known as device under test (DUT), equipment under test (EUT) or unit under test (UUT) by using automation to quickly perform measurements and evaluate the test results.
Testautomation - Software
Merecs Engineering develops software for test automation based on National Instruments "LabVIEW" and "TestStand" (Link "About LabVIEW").
Our product and service spectrum comprises the entire area of software development for test automation (ATE):
- Creation of test sequences and test process
- Communication with the testing equipment
- Realization of intuitive user surfaces
- Recording (e.g. databases)
As certified NI Allicance partner are we one of the leading companies in the development of customized software solutions.
For you, this means:
- Development of test automation based on standardized and open source frameworks
- Inclusion of our know-how and existing solutions into your test automation
- Optimization of existing LabVIEW and Test Stand solutions
Testautomation - Hardware
The test automation must have an adapted contact device for the test object = Device under test = DUT, typically spring-mounted contact adaptions and rigid-Pin fixture or a flexible adaption with “Flying Probes”.
The test electronics produces electrical test signals and evaluates the response signals.
In this context will be a generation and evaluation of both signals – analog (e.g. 0-20mA, 0-24V …) and digital (e.g. I2C, SPI, CAN, HTTP and many more.)
We use components of well-known manufacturer such as National Instruments, Keysight and Tektronix in our testing systems.
Based existing hardware we develop with our customers together adapted Automatic Test Equipment =ATE.